Below is the information we are sharing with other troops about our event. Please ask to be added to our online planning guide if you want all the juicy behind the scenes details!
Cadette Troop 2776 is hosting “Tea & Tiaras” a Mommy & Me Princess themed tea open to Girl Scouts and Moms of all ages. The event will be held in November. The proceeds of this event will go towards a service project for the Cherokee County animal shelter. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for a complete flyer with date. Every girl will receive a fun patch!
How to Register: Download this flyer, fill it out, and return with your RSVP and check before October 12th, or you can RSVP online then mail or hand in your check. Please let us know as soon as possible if you plan to attend so we can order the right amount of patches.
What will we do?
- Enjoy a delicious snack of tea or juice and fancy deserts & sandwiches (our girls will be your servers!) and have fun practicing “manners”
- Pose for a photo (available online after the event)
- Games (The Laughing Game, Poor Puppy, & more!)
- Songs (The “Piratey” Song, Princess Pat, & more!)
- Princess crafts (wand, tiara, & shadow puppet)
- Make a fun SWAP (your very own Mommy & Me matching Rig-A-Bam-Boos!)
- If you would like to participate in a “princess present pass”, story game, bring a gently used, wrapped item to exchange.
Who: All Registered Girl Scouts & Mom/Grandma/Aunt/etc.
Dress: Fancy dress or come as your favorite type of Princess (Real life/Picture
book/Sci-Fi /Fantasy/Cowgirl/ Hero/ Basketball star)
Cost: $10 for girls, FREE for adults, checks made out to “Troop 2776” *. This event will help fund a service project for Cherokee Animal Shelter. If you would like, you can bring an item from the Cherokee County Animal Shelter wish list to the event.
*Cost will include one patch for every girl. Patches for Leaders must be ordered in advance and may not be available at the door. (Estimated cost: $2)